Uncertain Times Spawn New Beginnings

Welcome.  That's about all I had planned when I sat down to write this first post on my newest blog.  I'm not a complete stranger to blogging... though I am a bit rusty.  Words don't seem to flow the way they used to.  Not that I was ever really a "professional" writer/blogger.  But still.

Moving on...

This blog is one of my many reinventions brought on by our shared circumstances.  Businesses are closing and people are losing their jobs - whether temporarily or permanently.  It was those circumstances that forced me to think about my own future.  While I am one of the lucky ones who are temporarily unemployed, I found myself pondering about all the things that I have always wanted to do but either lacked the time or confidence to just do it.  I am currently volunteering my hours to my former employer to do my part in helping the business stay afloat during this time; that has provided me with enough flexibility to actually take action and just try.

So here I am.  Throwing myself out there.  Doing the things that I always yearned to do but didn't because I was overruled by fear or drowned by self-doubt.  Dreading the possibility that *gasp* people may not like me or what I say. 

Hello, new world!  I have arrived.



Thanks for stopping by!  Though this adventure has just begun, there is another that has been on hold for quite some time and getting ready to be renewed.  Care to take a peek?  Click here to be routed to my book blog!  Any support shown in any way is greatly appreciated!  I am so excited to get everything swimming around in my mind up and running!  Keep checking back for more details! 💜


Comments

Popular Posts